FortiAnalyzer Centralized Network Security Reporting
FortiAnalyzer Network Security Logging, Analysis, and Reporting Appliances securely aggregate log data from Fortinet Security Appliances. A comprehensive suite of easily customable reports allows you to quickly analyze and visualize network threats, inefficiencies and usage. FortiAnalyzer is one of several versatile Fortinet Management Products that provide a diversity of deployment types, growth flexibility, advanced customization through APIs and simple licensing.
Features & Benefits:
- Pre-defined and customized charts help monitor and maintain identify attack patterns, acceptable use policies, and demonstrate policy compliance
- Network capacity and utilization data reporting allow you to plan and manage networks more efficiently
- Scalable architecture allows the FortiAnalyzer to run in collector or analyzer modes for optimized log processing
- Advanced features such as event correlation, forensic analysis, and vulnerability assessment provide essential tools for in-depth protection of complex networks
- Secure data aggregation from multiple FortiGate® security appliances provides network-wide visibility and compliance
- Fully integrated with FortiManager™ appliances for a single point of command, control, analysis, and reporting
- Notify key personnel when specific events or triggers occur by creating granular alert rules
- Reconcile various log types (such as traffic, web filter and attack) to perform forensics with detailed logging capabilities
- Create custom SQL datasets, charts and reports which can then be imported/exported to other administrative domains or FortiAnalyzers
- Deploy with either a physical hardware appliance or virtual machine with multiple options to dynamically increase storage
- FortiAnalyzer 200F
- FortiAnalyzer 300F
- FortiAnalyzer 400E
- FortiAnalyzer 800F
- FortiAnalyzer 1000E
- FortiAnalyzer 1000F - NEW!
- FortiAnalyzer 2000E
- FortiAnalyzer 3000F
- FortiAnalyzer 3500G - NEW!
- FortiAnalyzer 3700F
- FortiAnalyzer Virtual Security