Fortinet Fortiguard Web Application Security Service
Protect Your Web Applications
Web-facing applications are a favorite target of hackers. Protect your critical data and applications against malicious sources, DoS attacks, and sophisticated threats such as SQL injection, cross-site scripting, buffer overflows, file inclusion, cookie poisoning, and more, with FortiGuard Web Application Security.
FortiGuard Web Application Security uses information based on the latest application vulnerabilities, bots, suspicious URL patterns and data-type patterns, and specialized heuristic detection engines, to ensure your web applications remain safe from application-layer threats. The FortiGuard Web Application Security Service is available with the FortiWeb and FortiADC solutions.
The FortiGuard Web Application Service:
- Gives you the highest level of protection with multiple, correlated threat detection methods including web attack signatures, IP reputation, antivirus, and more
- Stops the latest application threats with real-time updates
- Reduces both your entry and maintenance costs with device-based licensing
- Keeps your security current with the fastest possible update speeds through push and pull options
- Lowers management and operational costs with "set and forget" functionality
FortiGuard Labs Global Threat Intelligence
The FortiWeb Web Application Firewall achieved an overall block rate of 99.85% in the 2014 NSS Labs web application firewall test due to the intelligence delivered through the web application security, antivirus, and anti-botnet security services from FortiGuard Labs.